An A to Z of me

This challenge blog will remain available indefinitely. The linky tool is now closed and the comments box removed. However if you wish to share your work the Facebook group is still open.

Wednesday 27 February 2013

Z is for Zeal



Quote
Zeal is a volcano, the peak of which the grass of indecisiveness does not grow.   Khalil Gibran

Bible Verse
I will sing to the Lord all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live.  Psalm 104:33

Inspiration
Passion for Life

Journaling
What are you passionate about?
What do you mean by zeal or passion?  If you’re an introvert like me, how do you manifest passion?

Technique Challenge
Drippage
Drip paint down your page or use a splatter technique to add extra paint.




Thanks for joining me today.   Click here for today's download.



Don't forget to add a photo of your page to the Flickr group and add link to your photo or your blog using the linky.