An A to Z of me

This challenge blog will remain available indefinitely. The linky tool is now closed and the comments box removed. However if you wish to share your work the Facebook group is still open.

Thursday 21 February 2013

Try Guest Post


I am thrilled to introduce my next guest.  I have been admiring the work of Sherry Mendoza for a while and was so pleased when she agreed to take part.


Sherry, please tell us about your page. 

I was super excited to catch up with my friend Louise Nelson at CHA recently!  She gave me a sample feather stamp and stencil that she has designed herself which I really wanted to incorporate on this project. 

I have used the tip of the Feather stencil to create the border using Wendy Vecchi's new Embossing Paste in metallic gold (which is to die for!) 

My background is a mixture of gesso, dylusion sprays and distress stains. The saying on the page is something that is really meaningful to me at this moment in my life and career.

Thank you to Bernice for inviting me to be a part of her awesome blog inspiration.