An A to Z of me

This challenge blog will remain available indefinitely. The linky tool is now closed and the comments box removed. However if you wish to share your work the Facebook group is still open.

Thursday 28 February 2013

Day 28: Completing your Journal


Today is our last day of An A to Z of Me.  Thank you for following along and thank you to those who have joined in.  I have loved seeing your work.  I'm sorry that I've not always managed to leave comments on your blog or on the Facebook group.

I hope that as you look through your finished journal you will see a clearer picture of yourself.  And that you've learned some new techniques along the way.

I have put how I made the cover for my journal on my blog at Newly Creative.  Here's the finished front cover.

I used a bought sketchbook for my A to Z Journal.  But when I did An Attitude of Gratitude I used separate pages and put it together with book rings.  If you've done separate pages you could do that or if you have access to a Bind-It-All you could use that.

I've put a linky for today for you to link up your cover.

Come back tomorrow to see all my pages together.

Bernice