An A to Z of me

This challenge blog will remain available indefinitely. The linky tool is now closed and the comments box removed. However if you wish to share your work the Facebook group is still open.

Sunday 3 February 2013

Believe Guest Post


I am thrilled to introduce the first guest post which is from Valerie Sjodin.  

Believe in yourself
In which areas of your life do you have faith in your abilities? In which areas do you struggle?

I love making art. I don't always feel confident about it, but I enjoy the adventure, love to learn and am bold in trying. And I love to share in the "aha" moment when someone else makes something beyond what they thought possible.

An area of challenge for me has been making the transition from the classroom (where I taught for 10 years) to the virtual communication and continual change of the web. 

So now, my new challenge is mixing my strengths with the struggle with upcoming online classes etc. Two things that are super helpful is just doing the next good, hard thing, and finding the right people to help. I am truly grateful for the people in my life who have been so supportive!

Beliefs
Everyone believes in something. What do you believe in? What do you put your confidence in?
I believe in love that can change the world, that God loves you and God loves me; that life works best when we love each other. I believe gratitude makes a difference, and even the smallest kindness can make a big impact for good. I believe we are each made unique and creative, and have something worthwhile to contribute.

I believe The Creator, Triune God, is alive and present. He desires to speak to me personally, seeking relationship with me. I believe I can learn to live in constant awareness of God’s presence, and by His grace, He will help me to grow to become more like Jesus, walking in the power of the Holy Spirit, becoming who I am made to be.


Valerie has a new website where there is information on a new online course she is working on.