An A to Z of me

This challenge blog will remain available indefinitely. The linky tool is now closed and the comments box removed. However if you wish to share your work the Facebook group is still open.

Sunday 3 February 2013

B is for Believe



Quote
Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.  Norman Vincent Peale

Bible Verse
I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. I can do all this through him who gives me strength. Phil. 4:12-13

Inspiration
I believe

 
Journaling
We can look at Believe in two different ways.  You can choose to journal on one or both today.

Believe in yourself
In which areas of your life do you have faith in your abilities?  In which areas do you struggle?

Beliefs
Everyone believes in something.  What do you believe in?  What do you put your confidence in?

Technique Challenge
Doodle with colour on your page today.    You can find a fabulous example in the frame on Valerie’s page here 




Thanks for joining me today.   Click here for today's download.



Don't forget to add a photo of your page to the Flickr group and add link to your photo or your blog using the linky.